Troy, AL

Posted October 18, 2013
New Life Christian Academy has been used of God to train hundreds of boys and girls in the Pike county area for over twenty years. The ultimate goal and purpose of New Life Christian Academy is to lead boys and girls to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and then train them in the Knowledge of God, the Christian way of life, and to offer them an excellent education. Our desire is to work with the parents in raising their children up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord and thus equipping them to identify, evaluate, and relate properly to life's problems. Wisdom and knowledge comes from God; therefore, man's education is complete only when God and His Word are the center of learning. The fear of the lord is the beginning of Knowledge (Prov.1:7). As christian educators, we are concerned with the total person: his intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social being. We believe the needs of the total person can only be met as approached from a Christian or Biblical philosophy. But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him (I Cor.8:6).

New Life Christian Academy 4

Posted July 31, 2011
Overall, the school excels academically. My child was writing incursive and reading sight words at the age of 4. He has learned a lot pertaining to the Bible and can recite various Bible verses. Prayer has been taken out of Public Schools, but this school is centered on Prayer and Faith. I am very satisfied with NLCA, but I pray that they would get some type of sports program there, if its nothing but softball. PE options could also be recommended, such as teaching self-defense through certified instructors. The lunch program could also be improved....other than that, I would greatly recommend this school to any parent who wants their child to exceed beyond the rest.

Posted July 22, 2009
Great school. My child has been attending for 2 years and she has learned a great deal.

Posted July 10, 2009
My son attended the school last year and has terrific! I am so excited about their new facility and I know that my child will exceed this year as well.

New Life Christian Academy 0

Posted July 10, 2009
Great school! My children have been attending since 2000 and we love it..

Posted August 04, 2008
I love this school so much it is great for any student who wishes to learn . I have been going there since i was 2 1/2 years old and i have enjoyed it . It is especially good for the high school students because they will learn so much better than they would at any other school

Posted August 04, 2008
I have been at this school since i was 3 and i love being at this school it has nice teachers, awsome principle, and a wonderful director. I love pe we have so much fun this school is excellent i would recommend this school to anybody.

Posted October 17, 2007
My daughter has learned so much since attending NLCA. The academics and classroom environment is outstanding. I love the uniforms and the caring staff. I recommend this school.

Posted September 14, 2007

Posted January 22, 2006
This is my sister's 1st year at NLCA and she loves the Abeka program.

New Life Christian Academy
Po Box 1085, Troy, AL  36081
Last modified New Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Life Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top