Bad
Good

This is our first year at Paine Primary and it has exceeded our expectations. Our daughter has learned so much and is far above several of our friends in other local schools. We have loved her teacher and the opportunities she has had as far as after school activities and field trips. If anyone is looking to move into the Trussville school district, I highly recommend.

Great teachers who are always willing to openly communicate with me regarding my child's strengths and weaknesses, successes and problems. They are open and honest with me, which I appreciate.

We are new to the area and have found Paine Primary to be very unwelcoming. It took us 3 months to get our child enrolled into the school system while waiting to close on our new home. The staff was very cold and hard to deal with. The fact that corporal punishment is allowed and administered at Paine is very unsettling.

Outstanding facilities and faculty. Kids are provided with a great learning atmosphere and have the tools to succeed. Teachers hold students accountable and encourage them to do great things. Highly recommend...

The teachers provide challenging activities that keep students wanting to learn!

Paine Primary has exceptional to both of my kids. All of the teachers my family has experienced have gone above and beyond. I am most pleased with the concentration reading.

I couldn't ask for a better elementary school. I've had 3 children who have attended Paine and I am thrilled with their reading and writing abilities. The school has a great environment with beautiful framed art adorning all of the hallways. Teachers will not hesitate to 'think outside the box' to ensure children succeed. The school encourages parental environment and dozens of parents can be seen volunteering at the school on any given day. Paine Primary deserves 10/10!

I have had one child go to Paine Primary for kindergarten through second grade. I was pleased with every aspect of his educational experience there. Every teacher was superb. They made sure he was learning at the high standards they set, intervening when he needed it to keep him progressing. Communication with me and my husband was always excellent. My second son is now in his second year at Paine Primary, and we are equally a pleased.

Hard to say as this is our 1st yr there. There is very little diversity among the students and staff. Racial divisive statements have been made by some students as young as 7 yrs old. A few bad apples shouldn't spoil the bunch....we'll see

Quality teachers continue to leave this school system. Administration are very hard to work with.

Last modified Paine Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2