Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

i dont know i dont know i dont know

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

my name is david wang. i like that my freinds are there

We did not have a great experience here. Our child displayed signs of a learning disability soon after starting. We asked for recommendations on things we could do differently at home, but no recommendations were given. We asked for testing and did not get it until after we had already paid for an outside evaluation. Both tests confirmed the same learning disability. Even after testing, it was extremely difficult to get the necessary help in place. I do believe this school is probably ok if your child does not have learning differences, but I do know from our experience kids with learning differences are falling through the cracks. I would recommend that all parents keep a close eye on your child's progress and question anything that doesn't seem quite right. We are their parent and best advocate. Ultimately, we are responsible for our children.

Rock Quarry is a great School. We moved from Mountain Brook Elementary Scool (Crestline) and fell like we di not sacrifice anything regarding the quality educational opportunities that are provided.

I started RQE in kindergarten and graduated in the 5th grad I went to the middle school the 1st year that it opens then I had to move so I'm now a junior at sipsey valley high school I have to say that RQE is my favorite and I miss all the teachers that taught me there and I have to say there will always be a special place for RQE in my heart

RQE is a fantastic school and it is not surprising that parents blame teachers, principles and counselors for their child's behavior problems. It's easier to place the fault on someone else instead of the believing there is an actual problem I highly recommend RQE and support the faculty and staff 110%.

My experience at Rock Quarry Elementary was terrible. My son s 1st grade teacher was verbally abusive and was so terrible to him until it seemed like something from out of a horrific movie. I reported her to the principal and was shocked to hear that there was nothing the principal was willing to do about it. This was not a great school for us, and I advise parents to keep a close eye on the classroom to insure proper treatment of your child.

Great teachers and administration. I have had two to go through the school and two are currenly enrolled. THE BEST SCHOOL IN TUSCALOOSA.

Rock Quarry Elementary has dedicated teachers and parents.

Last modified Rock Quarry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.