Posted July 30, 2012
So far I love this school ! Mrs Landers & Mrs. Ward were her 1st &2nd grade teachers. The entire staff has always been very nice from what i have seen for myself. The secretary (Mrs.Partlow if i am not mistaken) has always been so wonderful and nice even when you can see that she is very busy she still finds a way to help you out and answer the phone too !!! Everyone has been great , my child has never complained to me and lil children tend to tell everything ...lol

Posted February 24, 2010
I love this school! The teachers and principal are uncommonly invested in providing students an excellent education that is creative, integrative, and focuses on the whole person. The school environment is warm and respectful of the diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds of its students.

Arcadia Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2008
My oldest step son attends Arcadia and he loves it. From what I saw through him, I liked the school and was pleased as well. My youngest is starting this year so we will see....

Arcadia Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2007
My twins attended this school for the first time last year and boy were we pleased! Not only are the teachers some of the best around but they genuinely care about the success of your child. Ms. Sutton and her staff work hard to ensure the kids are in a safe fun-filled learning environment. My children blossomed tremendously under the care of Arcadia.

Posted March 14, 2006
Great school. Ms. Sutton along with everyone there are so nice and personable. Highly recommended. Tracy Caldwell

Posted July 07, 2005
This school is the best kept secret in Tuscaloosa. It has high test scores, fabulous teachers, and a very good mix of socioeconomic stats. It is small enough to allow the teachers to know just about every student's name, which is naturally conducive to a family atmosphere. I have never met a more loving group of teachers. They are firm, but fair and have high expectations for their students. Sending your child anywhere else would be just plain silly!

Posted November 19, 2004
Arcadia Elementary is a great school. The teachers are loving and they are thorough teachers. The support staff is very polite and they show all visitors and students respect. The principal is the greates principal I ever known. The parents really support the students, teachers, and the other staff. Very excellent school for an elementary student.

Arcadia Elementary School
3740 Arcadia Dr, Tuscaloosa, AL  35404
Last modified Arcadia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arcadia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top