Tuscaloosa, AL

Woodland Forrest Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2014
This is our first year, it's pretty good. My kids are excelling. I like their teachers and they seem to love their teachers.

Posted June 18, 2014
Woodland Forrest is a great school. Dr. Byrts is an awesome principal and she has such a wonderful faculty full of passionate teachers who really love their students. This school promotes learning and leadership skills. The teachers here have high expectations of their students and they are very professional and friendly. You would truly enjoy being a parent here and your child or children would absolutely love it.

Posted June 04, 2013
My school is fantastic, always clean and conmfortable, competent friendly staff who are very knowledgeable

Posted November 03, 2009
I love this school because it works hard to demonstrate that all kids can succeed and become leaders, even amidst a context where nearly 59% of students are on free and reduced lunch

Posted June 07, 2008
We loved Kindegarten. My child had a wonderful experience. We hope for the same next year.

Posted May 30, 2008

Woodland Forrest Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2008
WFS is a great school! My child has been there for 5 years. The staff and teachers are all very dedicated to our children and their education. Our PTA is one of the best! We do a great job at raising money for the school, which keeps our kids from having to sell cookie dough, wrapping paper, etc. Our biggest fund raiser is the Fall Festival. It is always a big event and draws people from our community, not just parents and kids. My only complaint is that we are losing our principal this year. She has been there since when my younger sister (20 years old) was a student at the school, but has decided to retire. She will be missed greatly!! Other than that, I can only say great things about our school!

Woodland Forrest Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2008
The teachers are good. My daughter had great years there. My son enjoyed Kindergarten. The only problem I had ws my daughter going to Enrichment Class and missing most of her math class. Her grade in math slipped to a B becasue she was missing the lesson in math. After talking to her teacher about it, she allowed my daughter to stay in her math class and attend Enrichment afterwards. It worked out great. She now has an A in math.

Posted July 25, 2007
I was very happy with my son's first year on school(kindergarten). The teachers made the transition exciting by making him feel welcomed. So now he loves to go to school.

Posted July 09, 2007

Woodland Forrest Elementary School
6001 East Hargrove Rd, Tuscaloosa, AL  35405
Last modified Woodland Forrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodland Forrest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top