Tuscaloosa, AL

Posted October 07, 2014
My husband and I are extremely pleased and more so blessed that we have been able to send our children to ACA. While they is no "perfect" school, we think ACA is the perfect balance for our family. I have read in other reviews that this is an "athletic" school. Well sure they offer an assortment of sports for the children to participate in, but is sports their emphasis? Absolutely not.. Academics and biblical teaching supersedes the latter. My oldest just graduated from ACA and did not participate in sports. He graduated with a 4.0 and scholarship to the University of Alabama and spent his summer leading a Christian camp. My 2nd oldest doesn't participate in sports either but rather a leader in his Bible class. He's also a 4.0 straight A student. My 3rd he's young but makes all A's too with tests and homework everyday. School is a partnership between teachers and the parents. The education and values my children have been taught here are priceless. To have a school reinforce the morals and values you try and teach your children at home is invaluable. ACA is a perfect balance.

American Christian Academy 1

Posted September 17, 2013
Our child went to ACA for preschool and we were very disappointed. They appeared to have no understanding or experience in dealing with gifted children. When first enrolled, they told us they would be teaching Spanish and made other promises that were not fulfilled. I was not impressed by their academics. Their main focus appears to be athletics...

American Christian Academy 3

Posted August 31, 2012
ACA was a great place as far as faculty is concerned. But the study habits I did not learn have made it hard to adjust to college life. The curriculum is extremely limited. It is more of an athletics school. And it is not a "non-denominational" Christian school. It is heavily Baptist influenced. But there were not many fights, so I felt safe there. I think there might've been less than 5 during my seven years there. And none were out of hand. Ever.

American Christian Academy 4

Posted February 04, 2010

American Christian Academy 0

Posted March 08, 2009
The faculty and staff of ACA partner with parents to promote their children's Christian and academic growth. Their pride and dedication shows!

Posted February 26, 2006
My husband and I are throughly pleased with making the decision to enroll both our kids in ACA. The quality of academic programs is phenominal! It is rare to find an institution that focues on christianiy, academic, and athetics are are able to deliver an adequate balance! While the Christian/academic atmosphere was our single most important focus, we are ecstatic to have the music, arts, sports and other extracurricualr activites as a option for our children. Tuition is affordable, school is centrally located, and the staff is second to none.

Posted July 24, 2004
American Christian Academy has met every expectation that my husband and I have for our daughters education. The teachers and staff are the most caring individuals. Our daughter has really excelled in every aspect since enrollment at ACA. The Headmaster, Dan Carden, has done a wonderful job with moving the school forward.

American Christian Academy
2300 Veterans Memorial Parkway, Tuscaloosa, AL  35404
Last modified American Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
American Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top