Tuscumbia, AL

Deshler High School 4

Posted December 13, 2007

Deshler High School 0

Posted October 10, 2007
I am a student of Deshler High School. Our school is okay, but we are far from having a good academic program. We're very limited in this aspect of learning as we have very little funds. We don't have a wide options of extracurricular activities. We have only one type of art class and our only real sports are Baseball, Football, Basketball. The students at the school are friendly.

Deshler High School 4

Posted September 25, 2007
Deshler is a great school and everyone is just so kind and helpful. However, the lunches need improvment.

Posted September 17, 2007

Posted February 15, 2007
I am a graduate of Deshler High School and a parent of a Deshler High School student and a Deshler Middle School student. In my personal opinion, there could not be a better more rounded school. Not only do they have excellent variety in academics, students are also introduced to technical skills such as drafting and electronics and carpentry and health fields as well and if athletics is what you are looking for, they are the only school in north west Alabama that still offers wrestling. I could send my children to another school district however I drive the extra 25 miles to see that they receive all of the possibilities they can get. School staff is wonderful and the counselors are so great.

Posted May 03, 2006
I am a junior at Deshler High School. We have a great athletic as well as acedenic program here. So if you want your child to be very well rounded and have plenty of friends you will chose deshler because we are the best there is!

Posted August 17, 2005
I am currently a sophomore at the great Deshler High School. Deshler is one of the most caring and involved schools around. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The principal Mr. Danley is the best. He likes to joke around but yet he is a very serious and caring man. The teachers are so friendly and want to help. If you send your kids to Deshler they will feel like they have been there forever. The students are very accepting. We rarely have conflict or bullying. Deshler is a all around great school and you are crazy if you dont come find out.

Posted July 31, 2005
I am currently a sophomore at Deshler and I love it. I started coming to Deshler last year and I right away love it and all the people there. They are so nice. It does feel like family there. The teachers are very nice and they teach great. You can tell that a lot of the teachers are christians as well as some students. I suppose that is the reason everyone is so nice. I love Deshler and very highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted November 26, 2004
I am currently a sophmore at the great deshler high scool, and it is the best school around here. Everyone gets along at dhs inculding the teachers and principal. We are all very close at dhs kind of like family. We have great pride and try our best to keep traditon. Thanks for considering deshler and i hope you will also see what the students at dhs see.

Posted November 10, 2004
As a current student at Deshler High School, I would just like to say that I would never go anywhere else. Sure, some teachers are not as great as others, but they must be doing something right considering how DHS was 1 out of 5 schools in the whole state to pass everything in academics.Sheffield, Colbert County, Colbert Heights, and even the great Muscle Shoals did not accomplish that. I strongly recommend DHS for your child's schooling. They will have a great time interacting with the students, but also receive the best education around.

Deshler High School
200 North Commons East, Tuscumbia, AL  35674
Last modified Deshler High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deshler High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top