Bad
Good

Deshler High School is a wonderful school. It is the only school that i haven't been bullied in yet. I love this school because all of the teachers are loving and caring, and do anything to help anyone. They put great effort in to their hard work, and work at a pace so fluently, you can't say they aren't trying. I am a student of four years and have always been proud to say: "I AM A DESHLER TIGER!!!" :)

I am a student of Deshler High School. Our school is okay, but we are far from having a good academic program. We're very limited in this aspect of learning as we have very little funds. We don't have a wide options of extracurricular activities. We have only one type of art class and our only real sports are Baseball, Football, Basketball. The students at the school are friendly.

Deshler is a great school and everyone is just so kind and helpful. However, the lunches need improvment.

I am a graduate of Deshler High School and a parent of a Deshler High School student and a Deshler Middle School student. In my personal opinion, there could not be a better more rounded school. Not only do they have excellent variety in academics, students are also introduced to technical skills such as drafting and electronics and carpentry and health fields as well and if athletics is what you are looking for, they are the only school in north west Alabama that still offers wrestling. I could send my children to another school district however I drive the extra 25 miles to see that they receive all of the possibilities they can get. School staff is wonderful and the counselors are so great.

Last modified Deshler High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.