Tuscumbia, AL

Colbert Heights High School 5

Posted January 10, 2015
It's a great school to go to. All the teachers are nice and are willing to stay after just to help a student on homework. I have been going to school at colbert heights since I could go to school. I think I a student should go to any school it should be here.

Colbert Heights High School 4

Posted December 16, 2008
This is a great community school! Even though this is a public school, it lends the feeling of a private school because of its personal involvement and caring commitment of teachers and staff. Many of the teachers are a part of the community and therefore care about the students. I couldnt be happier as a parent!

Colbert Heights High School 5

Posted March 10, 2005
This school is great! i am happy my children attend there!

Colbert Heights High School
6825 Woodmont Dr, Tuscumbia, AL  35674
Last modified Colbert Heights High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colbert Heights High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top