PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 21, 2012
I enrolled my child in the school this year. I am really pleased with the quality of education she is getting. I know this is a small school but it s not small in the level of education they offer. My child loves the challenges and interaction with the students and teachers. If you are wondering if this would be a good fit for your child, I say yes especially if you are fed up with the direction of public schools. I say great job.

Posted April 27, 2011
Saint Joseph is truly a great school. As a parent I am very please with the Christain foundation and education that is has provided for my children. I have been a parent of Saint Joseph since 1997 when my first child started in Pre K. Now I have two children who attend and I highly reommend Saint Joseph and encourage others to try same.

Posted February 03, 2011
ATTENDED ST JOSEPH FROM 1980-1989, AND I MUST ADMIT THAT THE FOUNDATION I RECEIVED FROM THIS INSTITUTION HAD AN ENORMOUSLY POSITIVE IMPACT ON MY LIFE. THE RELIGIOUS BASIS OFFERED,AS WELL AS THE FORMAL EDUCATION WITH SMALL TEACHER/STUDENT RATIO, MADE FOR AN OPTIMAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT. I ENCOURAGE ALL WHO ARE ABLE TO ALLOW THEIR CHILDREN THE BLESSING OF ATTENDING ST JOSEPH. GO RATTLERS!!!!! ~~~ PIPA', FORMER STUDENT

Posted April 29, 2005
St.Joseph is a wonderful school. The students that attend this school are very polite and quick learners. I have had the opportunity to attend this wonderful school and I was voted Miss St.Joseph.I encourage parents to let their students attend this school.

St Joseph Catholic School
2009 West Montgomery Road, Tuskegee, AL  36088
Last modified St Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8