PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I enrolled my child in the school this year. I am really pleased with the quality of education she is getting. I know this is a small school but it s not small in the level of education they offer. My child loves the challenges and interaction with the students and teachers. If you are wondering if this would be a good fit for your child, I say yes especially if you are fed up with the direction of public schools. I say great job.

Saint Joseph is truly a great school. As a parent I am very please with the Christain foundation and education that is has provided for my children. I have been a parent of Saint Joseph since 1997 when my first child started in Pre K. Now I have two children who attend and I highly reommend Saint Joseph and encourage others to try same.

ATTENDED ST JOSEPH FROM 1980-1989, AND I MUST ADMIT THAT THE FOUNDATION I RECEIVED FROM THIS INSTITUTION HAD AN ENORMOUSLY POSITIVE IMPACT ON MY LIFE. THE RELIGIOUS BASIS OFFERED,AS WELL AS THE FORMAL EDUCATION WITH SMALL TEACHER/STUDENT RATIO, MADE FOR AN OPTIMAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT. I ENCOURAGE ALL WHO ARE ABLE TO ALLOW THEIR CHILDREN THE BLESSING OF ATTENDING ST JOSEPH. GO RATTLERS!!!!! ~~~ PIPA', FORMER STUDENT

Last modified St Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8