Bad
Good

Hi. I am a student at BTW high in tuskegee and i think it is a pretty good school. But i must admit our school is not like normal high schools, people hear really bad rumors about how bad the students are but all of them arent. At this school i have learned more than just books smarts but more so on life,which to me is most important. No we havent met the standards yet, but i believe that we will soon, because in my opinion we have a lot of very smart students... besides we are doing good compared to our backgrounds and surroundings that we live in daily. So all in all if someone asked me if Booker T. Washington High School (in tuskegee) was a good school for their child to transfer to i would honestly say yes!!!

I am not going to say that Booker T Washington is the best school because I will not be telling the truth, but it is ONE of the best schools in Alabama. A lot of people think just because of what be going on there means we aren't learning anything, but to tell the truth you will learn probably more than you ever learned at any Mongomery or Aubrurn school.

Well i attendeed Booker T. Washinhton and its a great school for you to come in and to learn something about life.

I attendeed Booker T Washington high and it was a wonderful learning experience

Hi I'm a Student at Booker T. Washington in Alabama I hate to say it but its not the best school. Its not the students or teachers its the administration does what ever they feel like and have their favorite picks and chooses and the one that wrote a review much have been one.So think twice

Booker T. Washington is one of the best schools in Alabama. Some people think test scores define a school but I can tell you no. Booker T. Washington has prepared me for life and instilled great things in me, for I have meet the President of the United States twice and the governor of Alabama 4 times since I have been at Booker Washington High. The Staff and administration work well together and the teachers really do care about the students. We are a family and we love and care for each other as such!

Last modified Booker T Washington High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.