Valley, AL

Posted April 08, 2014
Bob Harding Shawmut Elementary is a school where everyone is like one big family. All the teachers are so friendly, and most importantly, my child is treated like one of their very own children. They set a very high bar in regards to learning, however, our children continue to meet, and exceed the expectations that are set before them.

Posted July 22, 2010
This is a great school. All of my grandchildren have gone to this school and it is great. The teachers are great, and so are all the workers. Mr. Sikes is a great principle. I would give this school a 5*

Bob Harding-Shawmut Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2010
I am pleased with the school and appreciate the help with the students achieving to their potential. However, I do not agree with some of the action for discipline.

Bob Harding-Shawmut Elementary School

Posted January 29, 2008
The teachers communicate well with parents

Posted October 02, 2007
I am a gifted student here, but still it is a great school. My gifted teacher is awesome! Her name is Mrs. Smith. She's the sweetest teacher I've met..

Bob Harding-Shawmut Elementary School 2

Posted August 25, 2006
This school is a huge let down. The test scores are good but the treatment of the children is not.

Posted May 27, 2003
The staff at this school demonstrates pride and integrity in the work provided for the students. I do appreciate all of the dedicated work in helping my child with his acheivements.

Bob Harding-Shawmut Elementary School
3301 23rd Dr, Valley, AL  36854
Last modified Bob Harding-Shawmut Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bob Harding-Shawmut Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top