Bad
Good

I am a student at this school, and I am getting bullied. I told my teachers and the guidance. Nothing has been done about it. Some teachers treat us like 2nd graders

I went here as a student. When I was a Senior, it was the first year that Mrs. Lynn was not principal. To say that chaos ensued would be a bit of an understatement. A lot of the teachers did not care about whether or not we learned, but there were some veteran teachers (some of who are still there, Mrs. Fryer, Coach Blackman, Mrs. Clark, Mr. Chandler, Mr. Lee, Mrs. Knox, and others; and some that aren't) who were remarkable and really shaped me to what I am today. The administration was not as strong as it could have been, but I never had trouble in the system. However, if you're not the right kind of person, it may be hard for the child to get into certain clubs.

I was a student here and when i was in school, which was anly a few years ago there were a lot of problems with the staff. teachers, some of them do not need to even be teachers. but as i have visited the school this year i have seen a drastic change. more student and teacher interaction. the administration this year is wonderful and excellent with the kids. They are slowly but surely weeding out the bad teachers and im glad to see Mrs. Fryer is back excellent teacher . Mrs. weldon is the assistant principal and was my 7th and eith grade teacher. she was wonderful then and now being in charge, she is even better .

I am a student here. They are a average school. It could be way better than it is.. There are some teachers that are great at what they do but some are just awful and you leave that class without learning anythin and thats pretty bad.. But dont get me wrong since we got our new prinpal it has changed alot and has gotten really better than what it was. Its pretty much an average school. They really foucsed more on sports.. And more parents are worried about that then academics.. But its a pretty good public school

I went to Valley High as a student, and have a daughter now going. The school has really improved over the years, and has the best teachers in this area. So far I have not had any problems at the school, my daughter is only a freshman though. She is in the band and Loves it!

Last modified Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.