Bad
Good

Posted August 15, 2014
I love Beulah Elementary! This is our second year there and have found it to be more than wonderful. My daughter's teacher last year was marvelous, and this year seems to be trending the same. Mrs. Arnett, the principal, is so ambitious and loving toward the entire community. I could not ask for a better place for my children to be nurtured.

Beulah Elementary School 3

Posted October 15, 2013
Horribly rude office staff! And though they have a nurse at the school, the teacher may or may not send your child to her. My child sat all day with a high fever, that was caused from a severe strep infection, and her teacher said she felt unwell as well and had my child take her seat. I guess a teaching degree goes hand in hand with a medical degree... Had my child's complaint been taken seriously, she would have been able to seek proper medical attention and not have to suffer it out!!

Beulah Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2013
Beulah is the worst school my kids ever attened.They make the rules as they go along.

Beulah Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2012
My son had his fathers mom eat lunch with him well she decided that she would check him out without telling me, Now we have to fill out a paper stating who CAN check our children out so if she was not on there why would they let her check him out... If we have to fill it out why wont they go by it I mean she wasn't on there for a reason.. I'm glad my child was not harmed.

Posted May 13, 2011
my son went to city schools before going to Beulah Co school. He has learned more and Grown up so wonderful since he has been there. His teachers a Beulah are Great they are teaching him things and when he gets home he teaches me things I never new about!

Beulah Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2010
My child started Beulah Elem. this year for the first time. I have some concerns. I have not been impressed with her teacher at ALL. She does not have control over her class room, She does not submit grades into the STI system on a regular basis and information about events are not sent home on a regular basis. My older child goes to the High School and I have been very impressed with that school, however I have not been too impressed with the Elementary School so far. I can just pray that she gets a better teacher next year. I think that will make a world of diffrence.

Posted July 13, 2009
My daughter went to Beulah Elementary thru 4th grade. Beulah is a great school and the Teachers and Staff are outstanding and wonderfull with children. We moved away from Lee County during the summer of 2009 and my daughter has to start and new school. We are both scared and worried. We hope her new school will be as great as Beulah.. We will miss everyone from the school.

Posted May 12, 2009
my child goes to beulah elementary and she has really grown this year and the teachers are so caring and patient

Posted August 15, 2008
I would not even consider sending my children to any other school. So I give Beulah School a 10!!!

Beulah Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2008
Great School and Especially Great and Knowledgeable teachers. The teachers are always going back to school to learn more and recieve more acredidations.

4747 Lee Rd 270, Valley, AL  36854
Last modified Beulah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beulah Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top