Valley, AL

Posted January 16, 2014
Beulah High School has achieved another dismal milestone for the Lee County School System. According to the 2013 Cohort Graduation Rate published by the State of Alabama, only 75% of Beulah's students graduated in 2013 - that is down from 82% in 2011 & 2012, and 5% below the Alabama average of 80%. If I were considering moving to this area, I would not enroll my child at Beulah High School until significant improvements/administrative changes were implemented.

Posted January 07, 2014
I was a student in Beulah this year and have transferred schools because of the terrible principal and teachers that this school has to offer. The current principal has no idea how to do his job correctly and well. He handled a situation I had horribly and got other students involved in something they did not need to know. Also, the school itself is a complete dump. It is a disgusting facility inside and out. Another concern I have is with the students themselves, most I have met are either uncaring, inconsiderate jerks who don't care about anything more than getting out of there (which I understand completely) and themselves. There is no variety in students. They are all either idiots or preps who don't care about anyone other than their stuck up friends. The football team could be great if it were not for the terrible coach. The teachers are unsatisfactory and unfit to teach. The band is one exception to the terrible quality of the school. The band is hardworking, intelligent, and overall amazing. The band director is amazing and he is and amazing teacher. So overall, the school is terrible and unsatisfactory and, in my opinion, needs some drastic changes. DO NOT GO!!!

Beulah High School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
Beulah High School is a very good school.And the teachers and staff are all nice and very helpful.And they have a very good band and the teachers are nice.My son plays football and i have a son that played for the team a couple of years ago.And the teachers help my son out alot if he needs help.

Beulah High School 3

Posted July 08, 2012
Some seventh and eigt she ph grade don't let their students learn from them its always look it up in the book. She shouldn't be a teacher there (mrs. Cantini aand she picks favorites many srudents and I mean many have complained, she made me and some other students cry by saying she was gonna put our personal notes on the walll for evryone to see. This teaccher really needs to be fired I almost failed eigth grade and so did my brother we both had her. My other brother didn't and didn't almost fail. That says a lot about that teacher.

Posted May 13, 2010
I love beulah high school because first of all we have two great principles who will take time to discuss problems or what may need to be addressed they care about the children,they come to support the athlets,when you come to the school they make a point to make you feel welcome,they communicate with parents,teachers,and students.They handle things as they accure.Beulah schools are great because they have elem and high school across from each other,parents do not have to go so far in between to get one here and one there,and get to work on time.,Everybody knows everybody,

Beulah High School 4

Posted August 29, 2009
I moved my daughter here from another Lee county school. It was the best decision I have ever made. She has done very well at Beulah and now my youngest child is at the Elementary school and so far I love it as well. Beulah is a great place to learn.

Beulah High School 5

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted August 26, 2008
I happen to love this school very much.The students here are incredible.The teachers take there time to make sure I got done with my work and made sure I understood it all.It may not be for some people who want to go to a huge college, but then again it is. I have friends in older grades whom are going to aubun university.So thats pretty big.Altough there is only one language its a great school.and it is growing . I mean last year we actually made it to championships for football which is huge.I love this school and I never want to leave it.

Posted August 12, 2008
My family moved here last year and I enrolled my 3.8 GPA, Honor Student, International Diploma nominee son in Beulah High. It was my greatest mistake. They will not accept some of his credits from his prior school even though they are a higher standard than ANYTHING Beulah offers. He has to accept them as electives. They only offer 1 foriegn langauge. He needs 3 years of a foreign languauge to get into a 4 year University. he will only have 2. And they call this a great school. Its a shame that a smart child has to dumb down when attending Beulah. They could really expand thier extracurricular activities also. I will not even comment on the lack of leadership and the beow average teachers.

Beulah High School
4848 Lee Rd 270, Valley, AL  36854
Last modified Beulah High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beulah High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top