Vance, AL

Brookwood Middle School 2

Posted September 10, 2014
The kids are not very respectable to their teachers,parents or other kids and seem to not care about any disciplinary actions that they my get when they are in trouble. Way to much bullying that goes to.

Posted May 30, 2014
I went to this school for both 7th and 8th grade and loved it. Yes there are bullies, yes there are fights. Every school has this. Don't judge the school badly also if you're a parent and you're child is a delinquent and can't learn or be taught to behave and act decent in a public manner.

Posted December 04, 2013
It's really cool. Lunch isn't great but my teachers make it fun. They really care about you.

Brookwood Middle School 1

Posted October 22, 2013
This is a horrible school.. The bullying is out of control. I cannot wait to have my child away from this place, and no Trip does not help nor does their "new" principal.

Brookwood Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2013
Brookwood Middle School has been an enlightening experience. I just graduated last week as the 8th grade class and as a student's perspective it is a great environment to be in. Yes, we do have a few fights here and there but IT IS NOT TOLERATED by the faculty and students are highly punished if so. Brookwood Middle has some amazing teachers in every classroom. They all are supportive and actually care about the students, and that's why it is so hard leaving there this year. The science classes are very experimental and I learned so much because of all the hands on activities they provided. In math classes, smart boards are available. These boards allow students to electronically write on a board and are very interesting and not to mention students are antsy just to touch them! But in English, they read great, fascinating stories like "The Giver" by Lois Lowry, which I loved. All in summarization, Brookwood Middle is an excellent school whatever anyone was to say. ( Did I mention how many trophies in math competitions and athletics we have?) -ARH

Brookwood Middle School 1

Posted April 29, 2010
this school is awful in every way I took my child out and it was the best thing I ever did!

Posted October 14, 2009
I love BMS because this school has the best teachers! They care so much about providing a great education to the children of the community!

Posted October 10, 2009
Brookwood Middle is the best school because of the wonderful atmosphere! The students exhibit great school pride and make every day a wonderful experience. We also have wonderful administrators, faculty, and support staff!

Posted October 07, 2009
Brookwood has the most wonderful falculty and staff!!! Wonderful education and the best EVERYTHING. This school gives students an challenge everyday to be the best and get smarter, learn better, and the succeed in life. This school teaches not only book work but different activities such as AMSTI, SGA Activities and dances. BMS is currently working on a green house to help impove not only ourselves but the community as well...These are only the few dfun things we do at Brookwood Middle, but all in all BROOKWOOD PRANTHERS RULE!

Posted October 06, 2009
Brookwood Middle School has some of the brightess students I have seen. I have to give thanks to the faculty that surrounds the students.

Brookwood Middle School
17021 Brookwood Parkway, Vance, AL  35490
Last modified Brookwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookwood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top