Vestavia Hills Elementary Central 4

Posted April 26, 2014
At VHEC, it is safe and a GREAT enviroment, they do regular fire drills and intruder drills, I feel great about this so my child will know what to do if she needs to! The reason I gave it four stars is because some of the teachers pick favorites, my child has come home and told me about how her teacher might let only her "teachers pets" do things, to me this is unfair! But the rest of this school is the best! They enjoy parents helping and help running school activities if you are just moving, I would suggest this school to anybody! They even have a police officer that watches everything and he comes in and teaches kids about the right thing to do and stuff like that, I know my child is in good hands, and there is many things to look forward to, I hope this was helpful!

Posted July 18, 2011
Strong administration here at this school. Children learn to "do the right thing because it is the right thing to do". Academics highly valued, as is strong parental involvement. A great learning environment for any child.

Posted April 27, 2009
At VHEC your child will be taught strong academics as well as strong character traits. The entire Vestavia Hills School system is devoted to excellence in education, community involvment and strong character education. This is a superb school system.

Posted July 09, 2005
We have lived in Wayzata, MN, Westlake Village, CA, Chesterfield, MO, and Charlotte, NC and the Vestavia Schools superpass the private and public schools in these areas. Outstanding teachers, administrators and staff with the resource they need to help students excel. Parental involvement is extremely high and valued.

Vestavia Hills Elementary Central
1289 Montgomery Hwy, Vestavia Hills, AL  35216
Last modified Vestavia Hills Elementary Central is a Public school that serves grades PK, 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vestavia Hills Elementary Central Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top