Bad
Good

A very loving, caring crowd. God willing, I will not send my children anywhere else. This is as good as it it gets. Period.

Liberty Park Elementary School is a wonderful school full of teachers who care about their students and an administration that is outstounding. If you have concerns about your child the Principal of Liberty Park Elementary School will make meeting with you and trying to help your child a top priority. I also have children who are in the special education program at this school and it is an excellent program where every child is loved dearly and taught to their individual learning potential. I did have some problems at first getting my child into the regular class more with his general education peers but the problem was handled professionally and with the focus always on what was best for my child from each person's perspective. My child is now in the classroom with his general education peers for a good part of the day. The special education team, the administration and the general teaching staff work very well together to make sure that every child is included, challenged, respected, and valued at this school. Because of the true love for every child and dedication of the teachers and administration at this school I would not send my children anywhere else.

Good school, amazing parent involvement, this is our first year, and we couldn't be happier we chose this school for our child. We have some concerns here and there, but we'll be able to comment more about it towards the end of the school year. We definitely feel very welcome, and our child's teacher is good and caring. The Principal is new, but what I have seen so far, he is very involve with the school and any issue that may arrise.

Great school, great teachers and outstanding community involvement. I have one daughter in the school and I cannot wait for my younger one to go there too. High standards and great principal. Lots of family participation.

All 3 of my kids go here and we love it more than anything!! I have a fifth grader and he doesn't want to leave for middle school!!

2 children in this school and its wonderful. I am very happy with the leadership at the school and the teaching staff. Bravo!

I've used this school for 7 years. It is the most private public school I've ever heard of. Parent involvement is exceptional. Teacher quality is high because of the active parents. The principal has an open door policy and it is used. Diversity is a little low since all students are socioeconomically the same. The facilities are only 8 years old but have been added on to twice already. The neighborhood feel is tremendous and driven by the school and its activities. Our teachers lack very little. Money, equipment, and supplies are not a problem here. The standards and expectations are high but the support is there. Most of the students walk or ride bikes. We are now building an adjoining middle school to open August 2008.

I am a former teacher and now a parent. I could not be more pleased with Liberty Park Elementary. The academics are incredible, the teachers are plugged-in and effective, and the principal is awesome. This mama is very pleased and looking forward to more great years ahead.

Last modified Liberty Pk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.