Weaver, AL

Weaver High School 4

Posted April 30, 2014
Weaver High School is a Wonderful School. The Guidance Counselors, teachers and Principals are Awesome! The staff works very hard to identify those students whose performance indicates they need help and ensure these students have the tools they need to get back on task. One of the areas Weaver High could improve increase creative ways to develop money for the school.

Weaver High School

Posted April 19, 2010
Weaver is a good school. The teachers and staff are so Awsome. They always do everything they can to help the children. The staff also does a great job working with kids that are in foster care.

Weaver High School 5

Posted February 21, 2010
I was a long term substitute at WHS. I absolutely loved it!!!! The students wanted to learn. I had absolutely no discipline problems. The principal, Mrs. Shipp, is amazing! She keeps those kids under control and is very well respected. The teachers challenge their students. They prepare them for college. Weaver High School is an ideal school to teach at and for students to attend.

Weaver High School 4

Posted March 31, 2009
Weaver High School in my opinion is a tough school to get through if you don't do your work. The teachers are very cool outside of school, but inside they mean business.

Weaver High School 1

Posted July 24, 2008
This school is a bad place to go to school...the teachers could care less about the students education.All they care about is writing them up for no good reason.Like going through the wrong do at lunch.The kids are nightmares.The drama is horrible.I felt like if i wasnt on a team like softball or something like that then the school wanted nothing to do with me.I've made some great friends there but people just cant keep their mouths shut....

Weaver High School 1

Posted May 31, 2005
I believe that in this school you are judged . If you are not among the principal's chosen students then you are singled out for judgements about your clothing and personality.

Weaver High School 2

Posted February 17, 2005
I had a horrible time at this school. The teachers were not supportive. There are no electives. It's a bias school as are the rest of the public schools in that area.

Weaver High School 5

Posted May 26, 2004
I was a german exchange student at the WHS in 1998/1999 and I can say that this is an excellent school. This school has one of the friendliest teachers I have ever met. Furthermore the excellent extracurricular activities like the marching band, synphonic band, choir and so on is the best I have seen. If I had to choose between WHS and a different school I would defenitely decide to study at WHS. It is an excellent school.

Weaver High School
917 Clairmont Dr, Weaver, AL  36277
Last modified Weaver High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weaver High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top