Bad
Good

This school has great staff and faculty. They do a great job of keeping the kids safe and have even won an award for having such high safety ratings. Teachers are easily accessible and communicative. I have not heard of any disciplinary or bad behavior issues nor anything that would cause alarm to parents leaving their children there for school.

My experience with this school was not great last year, but I think it was specific to my son's teacher then and his own personal problems. This year we have very high hopes because his teachers are great and the way they run the fifth grade classes teaches them responsibility without giving them too much to handle for their age group. I do think the some of the staff (including the principal) are actually too lenient on the kids who are misbehaving though.

The kindergarten program is awesome especially Mrs.Pyles.My grandson is starting first grade there today.I am sending prayers up for the students and teachers.

This school rocks! Great from top to bottom! We must have a full K-12 campus for our children!

Do you want to see successful public education? Visit RES. The parents, teachers, staff, administrators, and community work together. The results are happy, successful children who are eager to learn. Community members, impress upon our Board of Education, specifically Jeff Langham, Kitty Graham, and Larry Teel that our community desires a full K-12 campus!

Cannot rave enough about the teaches, administrators, staff and parents. We absolutely love the Redland community and this school is a real gem! Let's get a junior high and high school out here now!

My Granddaughter attends 1st Grade here and my Grandson will attend Kindergarten this coming year. I am so glad they are able to go to this school. It is a great school.

Great new school that encourages parental engagement. Excellent communication to parents. Fantastic leadership that allows teachers to use their skills and abilities.

Simply put ..the best. I only hope the area gets Middle and High school in area based off this model. Finally teachers who care about children and teach. This school from the Principal to the janitors are the best of the best. I feel my 4 children have been blessed to be part of this school. Thank you so much we love Redland!!!

I feel like my child is at a top notch private school. Great leadership that should set the stage for all public schools!

Last modified Redland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.