Wetumpka, AL

Redland Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2013
My experience with this school was not great last year, but I think it was specific to my son's teacher then and his own personal problems. This year we have very high hopes because his teachers are great and the way they run the fifth grade classes teaches them responsibility without giving them too much to handle for their age group. I do think the some of the staff (including the principal) are actually too lenient on the kids who are misbehaving though.

Posted August 19, 2013
The kindergarten program is awesome especially Mrs.Pyles.My grandson is starting first grade there today.I am sending prayers up for the students and teachers.

Posted July 11, 2013
Do you want to see successful public education? Visit RES. The parents, teachers, staff, administrators, and community work together. The results are happy, successful children who are eager to learn. Community members, impress upon our Board of Education, specifically Jeff Langham, Kitty Graham, and Larry Teel that our community desires a full K-12 campus!

Posted November 16, 2011
Cannot rave enough about the teaches, administrators, staff and parents. We absolutely love the Redland community and this school is a real gem! Let's get a junior high and high school out here now!

Posted May 16, 2011
My Granddaughter attends 1st Grade here and my Grandson will attend Kindergarten this coming year. I am so glad they are able to go to this school. It is a great school.

Posted March 28, 2011
Great new school that encourages parental engagement. Excellent communication to parents. Fantastic leadership that allows teachers to use their skills and abilities.

Posted August 09, 2010
Simply put ..the best. I only hope the area gets Middle and High school in area based off this model. Finally teachers who care about children and teach. This school from the Principal to the janitors are the best of the best. I feel my 4 children have been blessed to be part of this school. Thank you so much we love Redland!!!

Redland Elementary School 0

Posted January 31, 2010
I feel like my child is at a top notch private school. Great leadership that should set the stage for all public schools!

Posted January 26, 2010

Redland Elementary School 0

Posted January 23, 2010
This is the first year Redland has been open. I have three children who attend this school. We moved into the area specifically for this school. The leadership is incredible. The environment is extremely positive. Teachers are top notch and very qualified. I can't say enough about Redland!

Redland Elementary School
495 Scholars Dr, Wetumpka, AL  36093
Last modified Redland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top