Wilsonville, AL

Wilsonville Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2013
What a wonderful school this is! The new principal is so loving and kind. She treats my child like he is her own. There are four Board Certified teachers in the building, and my child's teacher is one of them! He makes sure my child understands and is comfortable with the curriculum. The size of the school is perfect (200 students), and I feel that every teacher in the school knows my child personally. The new gym, library, computer lab, art room, music room, and news room are beautiful. I'm so glad we made the choice to move to Wilsonville! I just can't say enough great things about this amazing school.

Wilsonville Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2012
This is probably a good school is you have a typical child. However, if you have a child with special needs, the school is the worst place for your child. Some teachers and administration are not able to really adapt to the needs of the child. My son has been in the public school system for 12 years and the year he had at Wilsonville Elementary was the worst year he ever experienced. We were close to contacting an attorney to represent my son's needs. It was a relief when he moved on to another school.

Wilsonville Elementary School
71 School St, Wilsonville, AL  35186
Last modified Wilsonville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilsonville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top