Creekside Park Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2007

Creekside Park Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2006
A wonderful school whose staff is very involved in creating an environment that meets the needs of all students. This is a very multicultural school which celebrates the diversity of its students.

Creekside Park Elementary School 5

Posted January 13, 2005
I believe that this school is great for my kids because of the family atmosphere and cooperation that we as parents have with most of the staff. My kids have learned to read and add at an exciting timeframe. I love Mrs. Mullin and Mrs. Rosser they are just as perfect as you can get for teachers. I as a mother of three have been truly blessed. thank you!

Creekside Park Elementary School
7500 East 6th Ave, Anchorage, AK  99504
Last modified Creekside Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top