Bad
Good

I brought my son to preschool, I was extremely disappointed w/the entire deal. At he time he was 3, they required him to go to special ed because he is in speech therapy. He does not have any disorders or anything. So Initially it took over a month to get him started, they kept claiming they were getting a bus route. I wrote on the application, no bus, I will drive him, he still uses a car seat. They first day, I asked to stay w/my son, I wasn't allowed. In the office I asked the principal, she said no. As I left my son w/the teacher, she stated, "you get to do whatever you want for two hours." Like I'm bringing him to a babysitter. I almost didn't leave him there, but, after I picked him up, we never returned.

The education here is pretty poor. The staff is friendly enough but I might as well be homeschooling my son for all that he is learning there. It seems like the teacher doesn't even attempt to make my son try anything..and all the other students seem to be in the same rut. I'm not involved in anything what-so-ever. Any time I send a note to the teacher no reply. Also no directions included with homework so I have no idea what to be helping him with. VERY underfunded. The library has went to part time and other programs are about to be shut down as well...I dont see why we need 5 schools in a 1/2 mile radius..why don't they just merge?

Nunaka Valley is the best school because the staff is truly involved, they care about each and every student, they keep parents posted on school activities, and they make sure each student has the opportunity to succeed socially and academically.

My daughter went to this school, it is not only very dirty, but the atmoshere is very negitive.

Last modified Nunaka Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.