Bad
Good

I've had kids at Rabbit Creek for 8 years now and I'm impressed every year by the amazing things that go on at our school. Our teachers are great, all in for the kids. Our principal is all about the kids and is a frequent face in classrooms and is a great sport during assemblies and activities for the kids. Our PTA is strong with the community mind. The parents at Rabbit Creek our common faces during the week assisting teachers and volunteering for special events. Our building may be old but the beauty lies on the inside.

I am so pleased that I chose to send my kids to our neighborhood school. Rabbit Creek Elementary has exceeded my expectations in many ways. The school community has been very welcoming the teachers are easy to communicate with and the extra that the PTA is able to provide are diverse and plentiful.

Rabbit Creek is a wonderful school because of the dedicated staff and supportive community. The parents in our school work hard to form a partnership with the staff to create the best possible learning environment for the kids. They volunteer countless hours to provide opportunities for all students to grow both academically and socially. Tara G.

Love, love, love this school. Love the teachers, the adminstrative staff, the organization and cleanliness, the high expectations, and the repect for the special needs kids. I have children at different nearby elementary (Bowman and Huffman) and they can't compare. I can't rate the new principal because I haven't had any personal interaction with him but the previous one was awesome.

I love this school and thank God everyday that at least one of my children gets to attend here. The teachers and staff are phenomenal and you are always welcome. The extracurricular activities are so much fun that my children attending other schools always look forward to Rabbit Creek events more so than their own. I hope the new pricipal can live up to previous priciple's very high bar.

Im happy with the school and it has excellent teachers,My grand daughter loves this school all & all excellent!

I love this school, the parents and staff are very interested in my child and the education she receives. The parents are very involved.

Last modified Rabbit Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.