Anchorage, AK

Willow Crest Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
Am in the adoption process of a youngster who has suffered some neglect and required an individual education plan - but has come around with the patient support and great expectation of the teachers and staff at Willow Crest School! To go from behaving like a misfit to proud to be a first grader and looking forward to second grade has been an outstanding accomplishment on behalf of the child and all of the supportive staff!

Willow Crest Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
Willow Crest is the best! My dear little grand daughter who just turned five years old will be starting Kindergarten on August 28. I love that I can communicate with her school.

Willow Crest Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2005
My son attended this school for kindegarten. His teacher was awesome! We had to move for his first grade year and everyone was helpful in making that happen with ease. He ended up being in first grade at a second grade level. They ran with his ability and didn't stop him when he excelled. We have found other schools not to be as helpful. They have held him back once he reached their goals for his grade.

Willow Crest Elementary School 3

Posted March 14, 2005
I think the school is fine, but I just don't think the Principle gets involved with the students and/or the parents like she should. I'm still waiting for a notice from the school to let me know about after school tudoring for my child. There are some things I am still waiting to hear on. But everytime I ask about it, I get told we will send news letters home. Well I am still waiting on the news letters. I think the teachers there are great, and so is the office staff. But there are some areas that just need a little help. I am a parent of 2 kids that go to this school. I am also an on-call noon duty there, and I enjoy it alot. It gives me a chance to see my kids more.

Willow Crest Elementary School
1004 West Tudor Rd, Anchorage, AK  99503
Last modified Willow Crest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Crest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top