Government Hill Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2013
My son is ready to start his second year at GHES. As a native English speaker, I'm amazed at how much Spanish he learned as a Kinder. Even more impressive are the teachers. Their dedication is infectious and they love what they do. I also appreciate the diversity of the students, which is a great reflection of the cultural diversity we are lucky to have in Anchorage. I look forward to my youngest son attending in a few years. Amazing school and an amazing program. Te amo GHES!

Government Hill Elementary School 5

Posted August 11, 2008

Government Hill Elementary School 4

Posted December 27, 2005
My daughter is a 3rd grader at GHES, and we love it! Great teachers, parents always welcome, active PTA, fun family nights. My daughter is a native English speaker with very little prior Spanish; she can now read Spanish well and carries on conversations in Spanish with native speakers we encounter on our travels. Each class is approximately 50% native English speakers and 50% native Spanish speakers. It's a great program. We highly recommend it!

Government Hill Elementary School
525 Bluff Dr, Anchorage, AK  99501
Last modified Government Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Government Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top