Bad
Good

Great school! My child goes there and the buses are never late! I like how the teachers teachers teach so well!

I am a parent and certified teacher who has taught in both public and private schools and this school does not cater to all types of students. When my son was in 1st grade we tried it out, he slipped through the cracks, we observed lack of principal leadership 2006. Preference seems to gravitate towards the gifted child and female students. We decided to transfer my son, to Aquarian charter where he did great, that same year two other boys in that class transferred out. As the years went by I kept noticing the same trend with neighborhood boys that had either been wrongly labeled ADD or ADHD or were simply active boys struggling to keep up with the academics. This year , I decided to give it a second try with my daughter entering into 6th grade, and again encounter lack of principal leadership, to this date she hasn't returned 2 of my calls related to my daughter 's placement. I just have never felt this is a quality school. We are in the wait list for Northern Lights ABC which in my opinion is the best ASD school, excellent principal and teachers, If that doesn't work out we are going private to Grace Christian truly outstanding.

Last modified Bear Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.