Anchorage, AK

Posted March 14, 2015
I am a student at hanshew middle school. If I had one word for it it would be safety they are really focused on it. Theu have a beautiful campus too. It's an awesome school.

Hanshew Middle School 1

Posted February 06, 2013

Hanshew Middle School 1

Posted April 28, 2010
I really cant rate school too dissappointed .All with the exception of a couple teachers who are great. Principal not a good leader. Spoke to too many unsatisified parents..Try d to work with her on students teacher was unwilling to work with me. In many ways...not a happy parent and student.because of this son refuses to attend the school next year. dont blame him..

Posted September 15, 2009
I go to Hanshew Middle School and I am very disappointed with its higher level programs.. Other than that it is an excellent school with great teachers. I've really enjoyed being a student at Hanshew.

Posted July 23, 2008
I went to Hanshew for my 7th grade year. The teachers are excellent. They have good consquences.

Hanshew Middle School

Posted October 20, 2007
Hanshew is an overall good school. Their gifted program is excellent. They offer higher level math, science, and language arts programs. The administration and teachers are very understanding and helpful to the students.

Posted March 01, 2006
this is a great school but it has its low points as well. i am a student there, and its a very nice school. there are a good mamny extracurricular activites, and a very good level parent involvement.

Hanshew Middle School
10121 Lake Otis Parkway, Anchorage, AK  99507
Last modified Hanshew Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanshew Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top