Chugach Extension Correspondence 5

Posted March 18, 2010
I was home schooled in this program, and I loved it. I plan on using this program for my kids when I have them too! They let you choose how to educate your child and support you through it, giving many many opportunities along the way, especially in leadership.

Chugach Extension Correspondence 4

Posted August 14, 2008
This is a very good choice for parents and students who want a more free-flow environment, but still want to be fully prepared for college or a career after graduating. I did end up getting my GED instead of graduating from the school, simply because I didn't want to take all the standard tests just to be told to try again the next year. When I got my GED I started college right away. Chugach will pay for college courses taken while enrolled in their program, and will help pay for technology needed to complete your schooling.

Chugach Extension Correspondence
9312 Vanguard Dr, Anchorage, AK  99507
Last modified Chugach Extension Correspondence is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chugach Extension Correspondence Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top