Posted August 02, 2012
Great academics and extra curricular activities. The music program is just starting to improve. I attended this school from K5 through 12th grade and loved it. I was given several college scholarships and got accepted to every college I applied to. My son attends there now and we still love it.

Posted May 16, 2011
Both of our girls attend here and we absolutely love it. My youngest is in there pre school program and our oldest is going into 4th grade next year. They love our children and treat them as there own. Teaching great morals and the importance of God in our schools. Not only are the children respectful and well behaved they show love for one another. There is not a lot of drama. We are all for that as it is hard enough to be a child in todays society. They keep parents informed and love when you come and visit or help out in your childs classroom.

Posted October 22, 2010
My boys attend the Pre-k at the Debarr school. ITS AMAZING. It is the first time I have felt that the teachers actually enjoy there job, and love the kids. The academics are top-notch, and the school is clean, the kids are always happy. I just love this school

Posted May 03, 2010
Had two young men graduate from ACS. I appreciated the strong leadership balanced by compassion and love. They have taught my kids a biblical worldview, to see all of life from a biblical perspective, not just 'church on Sunday'. As far as problems, they have problems but they are dealt with fairly and quickly; every school has problems. I could write several pages of examples of our good experiences. Thanks to God first and to the faculty and staff second for taking care of my kdis.

Posted December 28, 2008
My children have attended this school since they were both in K-2. One is now a Junior, the other is in 6th grade. It has been an awesome experience, not perfect, but nothing in life is. For people who criticize the school because of elleged drug use, pregnancies, etc... How does that make this school hypocritical? It's a school full of people, not saints. Kids will always make mistakes in life, the difference here is how the kids are treated after the mistake comes to light. They have firm discipline meted out with love. There are consequences, unlike I've seen in public school. The teachers are like family to us after all these years. They are my kids biggest cheerleaders. My kids are happy, confident, and have had an education far above what is being offered at public school. I would and do recommend this school to everyone!

Posted July 28, 2008
Awesome! This is not just a school but a small community. The school spirit, attitude, and excitment you see everyday is nothing short of amazing. I am a teacher for the ASD and have to tell you that this is something you will not find in public school. The teachers are awesome and are there because they want to be there. I don't know what we would do with out two girls if they didn't attend ACS.

Anchorage Christian Schools 1

Posted February 17, 2008
my duaghter keeps coming home disappioted by the education and all of the bad things there! she says she heard there are poeple smoking,drinking, get pregnant,and drugs. same as public but with hypocrite

Posted September 13, 2007
Excellent! God fearing school from K5 to 12. Raised three kids through organization. Daughter is Senior, excellent behavior and grades. Daughter who graduated in '07, full ride to excellent Christian College, son who graduated '03 with full ride attending his career college. Can't say enough about admin, directors, some rough spots, but on a scale of 1 to 10 (highest), ACS rates @ 9 !

Anchorage Christian Schools 4

Posted March 18, 2007
I cannot begin to tell you what a blessing this school has been. Patriotic. Quality teachers who really care. My husband is in the military and they truly cared about how we all were doing. I have two children and they participated Kindergarten through 2nd grade. When discipline was needed, the principal prayed with my son, truly spoke to him about the entire situation of why it was wrong. The best! Art and music was lacking. But education was way ahead of the public system. God has moved us on and we miss it! We are in another Christian school and it is hard. My children were way ahead in math and reading and writing. A whole grade level!

Posted October 15, 2006

Anchorage Christian Schools
6575 East Northern Lights Boulevard, Anchorage, AK  99504
Last modified Anchorage Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Anchorage Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top