Anchorage, AK

Posted May 16, 2013
This is a very involved and student friendly school. The classes are approx. 10 students per classroom which gives our child more attention in instruction from the teacher. Trust is something the school practices with students such as no lockers locked, and even leaving shoes in the hallways after recess...and every student respects each others property with theft NOT being an issue at the school. There is no bullying or inappropriate behavior that is so rampant in large public schools. This school is worth the tuition.

Posted May 24, 2012
My child has been going to HRA for 7 years. Looking at him now, I'm glad that he did and hopefully in the next few years.

Holy Rosary Academy 0

Posted August 16, 2009
It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we state our exuberance about Holy Rosary Academy! We have had the honor of being a part of the HRA Family for six years and 6 daughters are in the school. Over the past six years, we have developed both a personal and professional relationship with our HRA Faculty; as our friends and academic advisors for all our children. It has truly been a joy watching them grow into the dependable, dedicated, hardworking, and intelligent students they are today.

Posted March 24, 2009
I have attended Holy Rosary Academy for three years and it is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have excelled in all my classes and am getting great grades. The teachers are interested in me and help me learn. I thank my parents for making it possible to attend Holy Rosary.

Posted March 13, 2009
Holy Rosary Academy is a wonderful lay-run private Catholic school in Anchorage, Alaska with traditional family values are integrated throughout its conservative curriculum and teaching style. Our granddaughter has excelled academically, socially, spiritually, and emotionally at Holy Rosary. The faculty has successfully inspired our granddaughter's love for reading and learning. Holy Rosary is a wonderful choice for any family in Anchorage!

Posted August 22, 2007
Holy Rosary Academy is a superior private school. The staff care for the students and help them in all area. It is small enough that they know almost all children by their first name. Holy rosary is worth every penny.

Holy Rosary Academy