Bad
Good

Trailside is the best. I am saddened we may have to move and my children won't be able to continue here. It is a great atmosphere, the teachers are AWESOME. Trailside is a hard act to follow! Great school! Great teachers!

What's not to love about Trailside? The teachers and staff are wonderful. The family involvement is amazing, and the kids really enjoy learning. Great school!

There is no question that Trailside breaks out the best in our children

Love the teachers. They have a lot of extra involvement with the kids beyond the normal school day.

The teachers and staff there have made an amazing impact on my two children and we are blessed to be a part of a school that not only provides top-notch education, but actually demonstrates love for the children. Thank you.

Trailside elementary is the best school in the country for a number of reasons! The best reason is the care and pride they take in our children's education! I am always informed of my child's progress and am given ideas to do at home to better help them! The teachers get every child involved with everyday activities from reading the lunch menu, to daily class leader. The staff from the Principal down is the best with parent relations! I love to walk into school with my child, and I am always greeted every morning with a smile and a hello! I can not say enough about Trailside! It is the best school anywhere!

Trailsides teachers and staff are an awesome group of people with a common goal to educate our children in a positive environment.

This school is very involved in the community and has many after school activities for the kids. The teacher are top notch and highly qualified.

We just switched schools this here and are completely in love with the whole staff of Trailside. We switched because of the schools report card and test scores. I wanted my son to go to the best school and we have found it!

Trailside is great! everyone is friendly and the staff is very welcoming.

Last modified Trailside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.