Posted April 07, 2014
My son LOVES this school! He barely ever cries when he sees me leave. He's happy, comfortable, and learns so many new things every week : ) the teachers are great with him, he always smiles and they are able to tell me how his individual day went and activities they've done together and how he was able to handle each activity. A happy boy makes a happy mama : D

Posted April 04, 2014
My daughter loves, loves, loves this preschool! They are always having fun events for the kids like holiday parties and an amazing holiday presentation each year. The new lead teacher Marsha is incredible with the kids and has started a great music and movement program that really keeps the kids moving through the day. My daughter's favorite is the weekly cooking events and now she can even recognize fractions from using measurement when preparing foods! I highly recommend this preschool!

Posted March 30, 2014
I have been working here for over a year and can say truthfully the staff here actually care about children and their individual needs. They offer a great education program where they will pay for your education and classes that have to do with child development and safety. I worked in a lot of other daycares and this is the first time they ever paid for my college classes!

Posted March 30, 2014
Children's garden Montessori is a fabulous preschool. My 2 little ones love going each and every day. When they are happy.......I'm happy!

Childrens Garden Montessori 2

Posted March 24, 2014
My child began at this school when it was a Montessori and located off of O'Malley. At that time I'd rate it 5 stars. However a new owner and new location and I struggle to even give it 1 star. The place is a mess, it's like sending your kid to learn at Value Village. Dirty and broken supplies, ick. Supervision is minimal at best, there was one time I ended up taking a day off work because I didn't feel safe leaving my child. There is no teaching and certainly no Montessori going on. There is no schedule or routine and items are always getting lost or broken. Once my child lost his hat. Normally this isn't a big deal as kids area always losing things, but on this particular day there were only 2 kids in the class! My child also had several potty accidents because they put a big gate by the toilet and he was unable to open it and they didn't care to help. There are several good Montessori schools in town such as Anchorage Montessori, Birchwood, Children's World and Honeybee Preschool. Go to one of them, your child will thank you.

Posted March 01, 2014
know "teachers" there & while the place has gone downhill over the last 5 yrs, it seems to be getting worse. The inspection reports are terrible, not providing paper products for kids to wash & dry, having emergency exits blocked off by ice outside & furniture inside, reports show that employees didn't have the required training hours, background checks weren't done. Just yesterday I even saw 1 of their new employees had an ad online ISO a tv/dvd combo for the school to use. I expect this means they plan on sitting the kids in front of it now. Reports also show that on several occassions kids were just wandering into other areas away from their assigned areas, with no supervision. Very disappointing.

Posted February 07, 2014
This daycare just keeps the children pent up doing busy work all day. Bad choice! The classrooms remind me of a garage sale.

Childrens Garden Montessori 2

Posted February 02, 2014
This school is a daycare not a Montessori school. Anchorage has several Montessori schools that offer quality education.

Posted February 02, 2014
I was very disappointed with this school. They promote the school as Montessori, but they arte really just daycare with a few Montessori materials. Not what I signed on for,

Posted January 18, 2014
This used to be a Montessori School, but has a new owner who made it a bad daycare and it is filthy. The teachers are underpaid but seem to care. New employees every month it seems.

Childrens Garden Montessori