Nicholas J. Begich Middle School 1

Posted February 22, 2012
My little sister goes to this school. Yesterday her teacher refused her to use the restroom. She just got her period in the middle of class, had to sit through it and then walk through the halls in front of everyone with a huge blood stain on her pants. She had to go home and wash herself because she was covered in blood. It was humiliating and wrong. On top of that we called to ask the principal why she wasn't allowed to use the restroom and how they would feel if they were in her shoes and we got hung up on. Terrible experience.

Nicholas J. Begich Middle School 5

Posted October 31, 2010
We moved here in the middle of the first semester and my son likes it better than his old school from another state. The teachers have been very helpful, kind, and understanding of my son being new. Also, this school has wonderful resources, opportunities of learning, and great electives for a jr.high! For example they have electives on business management (how to run the cafe/smoothie shop) my son really likes the fact that they sell smoothies! All the staff seems top notch, very available, visible, and organized. They have to be, cuz this school has lots of students.

Nicholas J. Begich Middle School 5

Posted April 25, 2010
Begich is a great school. The Teachers truly care about the students and make it easy for parents to stay informed. There is a family community atmosphere in this school. My Son has been going there for 2 years. I have nothing but postitive things to say about htis school.

Nicholas J. Begich Middle School
7440 Creekside Center Dr, Anchorage, AK  99504
Last modified Nicholas J. Begich Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nicholas J. Begich Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top