Posted April 08, 2010
The students at Anderson School are intelligent, creative, and caring. My colleagues are hardworking, passionate, collaborative, and supportive. Our volunteers, including our partners at Clear AFS, are selfless individuals who are dedicated to creating new opportunities and experiences for our students. We all maintain high expectations for the learning environment and the character development of ourselves and our students. All of us, students, staff, and volunteers, welcome parents and community members to get involved in our school. Come see for yourself what Anderson is all about!

Posted April 06, 2010
I'm a student at Anderson and I think our school is very educational. We have good sports, great teachers, and a very good educational system. The only thing that Anderson doesn't have enough of is students. If Anderson had more students, we would be able to afford more things and have even more opportunities.

Posted April 05, 2010
Anderson is a great school with great kids. The people who say that this school is bad have never been here to experience how good our school really is now. Some people say that we do not get to learn a lot of things because of how few students and teachers we have. This is really not true. Our teachers get to spend a lot more time with us and address all of our learning needs. Also, every year we have a basketball team, cross country team, track and field, and any other teams the students want. Anderson school is a warm and friendly place for all kids. I am a 7th grade student at Anderson and I will hopefully graduate here.

Posted April 05, 2010
At Anderson we are nice to everyone and we care about everyone. All of the students care about the school. All of our teachers are really nice and the same with our principal. But, one concern I have is that we do need more teachers.

Posted April 05, 2010
Anderson is a great place to go to school. Since the school is small, which is not a bad thing, teachers have the opportunity to work with students one on one with their struggles, or just in general. Teachers encourage students to do their best everyday, and do not even think of putting them down. My only concern with Anderson school is that we have a lack of students resulting in a shortage of school funding. With the shortage of money, the effect on the school is fewer teachers. By having more kids come to Anderson, we will get more teachers and more funding so the school can be more successful.

Posted April 05, 2010
Anderson school is the greatest school I have had ever been to. I hope your mom and dad will let you go to this school. This school has lots of people who will do lots of things to help you with stuff that you need help with like reading, math, spelling, and science.

Posted April 05, 2010
I m a student at Anderson School and I think Anderson is an awesome place to be. We get a good education and the teachers really care about the students and their families. They always support us and never put us down. Our principal will come in the class and check on what the students are doing a few times a day, and he almost always makes little random jokes. All of the students are nice to each other and every one is random. Overall Anderson is a very fun, safe, and educational school. The only problem is we don t have enough students and money, but if more people sent their children to school here, we would have more money. I m sure that if we had more students we would have even more opportunities in Anderson.

Anderson School 3

Posted April 02, 2010

Posted April 02, 2010
Anderson is a great place to go to school. It has many great kids. I have been going here for three years and I have learned a lot. It is a great place to get an education. Although it is a school it is a great place, but I would still like to see some more people come to Anderson. The teachers are great and they treat you with respect. I would recommend this school for everyone one.

Anderson School