Craig, AK

Pace Correspondence 0

Posted October 03, 2008
I disagree, PACE has been a remarkable program that has given me the chance to provide my kids with an education at our own 'pace'. We have been with this program for 4 years and will continue to take advantage of it.

Pace Correspondence 0

Posted November 20, 2007
Staff not personable. Correspondence students not offered the same opportunities as students in Craig are offered. I would avoid this school and go with another of the correspondence programs. My daughter was enrolled with PACE for 3 years.

Pace Correspondence
100 School Rd Upper, Craig, AK  99921
Last modified Pace Correspondence is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pace Correspondence Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top