Craig Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2009
I truly appreciate the individual help from the teachers for my grandson's. I have enjoyed the Craig Elementary School System and the programs that are offered to the children. I enjoy the friendly staff and the teacher's aides. What I found most helpful is the breakfast program and I truly appreciate the staff who make the meals for the students. My grandsons enjoy going for breakfast even if they eat at home it still one of their favorites spots to be. This says a lot to the staff! Thank you! Anna Trudeau Grandparent

Craig Elementary School 1

Posted November 20, 2007

Craig Elementary School 4

Posted February 01, 2004
I have three children at Craig elementary and am very happy! New this year, my expectations were high and so far I'm satisfied. My one complaint would be lack of more excelled learning at the kg level.

Craig Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2003
The real teacher student ratrio is 1-20 not 1-14. Advertised test scores are misrepresented also.

Craig Elementary School
100 School Rd Upper, Craig, AK  99921
Last modified Craig Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Craig Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top