Eagle River, AK

Fire Lake Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2014
This is the only that I have ever seen where the office staff knows every student by name and the classroom they are assigned to. Fire Lake is as close as a family school as you will get. They are not as academically rigorous as the surrounding schools but are still very solid. Mrs. Zak, Mr. Bill and Mr. Hemenway and just 2 teachers examples of the exemplary staff.

Posted August 13, 2013
I went there and my children go there. Great School. I really like the end of school camps, and the excellence in teachers.

Posted January 21, 2011
Firle Lake is a great school with great teachers. I am very pleased with the education my child is recieving. Also my child is very happy and proud to be a student at this school.

Posted January 13, 2009
It is such a great feeling to know when my children go to school they are being cared for and taught by such wonderful staff. I know they are being challenged to grow and learn in a safe and caring environment. Thanks so much.

Fire Lake Elementary School
13801 Old Glenn Hwy, Eagle River, AK  99577
Last modified Fire Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fire Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top