Eagle River, AK

Posted June 30, 2013
A quaint little school with loving teachers. Most parents feel St. Johns school has a stronger academic program than the local public schools. They also provide art, music, lots of outdoor play and fun school assemblies-- all in a beautiful setting. Great place to send the little ones.

Posted August 16, 2012
My daughter is going into her fourth year at St. John's. My son is starting his second year there. This school is amazing. The teachers are incredibly responsive and offer a one-on-one experience you won't find elsewhere. When my daughter struggled with reading, the teachers stepped in, offering additional help before, during and after school. The teachers for this coming year have even sent both kids postcards saying how excited they are to have them this year. The community of St. John's is a loving and welcoming place. I highly recommend this school.

St. John Orthodox Christian School 2

Posted May 09, 2012
My children have been enrolled at this school for two years and I see that their academic progress has declined. I thought it was great that the student / teacher ratio was low and the tuition cost was affordable. but I will not put my children's education at risk to save a few dollars.

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008
We love St. John's School. It is a small community school with lots of individualized attention, small classes and affordable tuition.

St. John Orthodox Christian School 1

Posted January 12, 2008

St. John Orthodox Christian School
18940 Monastery Dr, Eagle River, AK  99577
Last modified St. John Orthodox Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. John Orthodox Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top