Public charter
Eagle River, AK

Eagle Academy Charter School 5

Posted April 24, 2011
My daughter transferred here in 4th grade from another school within district. Her overall attitude about school improved greatly and her test scored increased. They do a great job with engaging the kids and helping them learn at their pace. I love that language arts and math are leveled across the entire school. I would recommend this school to all families. If you don't get in the first year keep trying it is worth it.

Eagle Academy Charter School 5

Posted September 02, 2010
I have 2 kids and they have been in Eagle Academy for 4 years. The academic level at this school is higher then all the other schools in Eagle River. My kids wear uniforms and they don't mind and I love it. It is a small school and a very close nit school and town.

Eagle Academy Charter School 0

Posted January 08, 2009
I have 3 children enrolled at Eagle Academy. I can't praise it enough! The teachers are excellent, the curriculum is well chosen and it is a challenging program. Students can level up or down as needed. It is a small school and very personal. A+++

Eagle Academy Charter School 0

Posted July 07, 2008
My daughter is on her 3rd year at Eagle Academy. The teachers and aides push each student to excel beyond their imagination. My husband and I have been extremely impressed with this school and what our daughter has learned. This school is the closest thing to private without the cost.

Eagle Academy Charter School
10901 Mausel Street, Eagle River, AK  99577
Last modified Eagle Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Academy Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top