Crawford Elementary School 5

Posted July 10, 2013
Crawford Elementary has great teachers and staff. My daughter has been blessed with high quality, talented, attentive teachers who are approachable and very responsive to parents. My daughter performs above average on all standardized tests and has been challenged in her class. Although this elementary school is located on a military installation it is no way militarized and my child has always been allowed to think for herself. They are expected to be respectful and follow rules, which should be the requirement of all schools. Mrs. Young, 4th grade, has been our favorite- just can't say enough good things about her!!!

Crawford Elementary School 4

Posted July 20, 2010
Good school. I though Crawford was academically strong, but average (or slightly below) in the quantity of extra-curricular activities, particularly PE. That said, my son LOVED playing in the band and was able to join right in the band at his new school in VA. I would have prefered to see more timely feedback from the teachers when my son struggled with a topic or concept, although ultimately his report card grades did not suffer. Just be proactive on that front and you'll be fine. We moved to one of the top school districts in the nation, and after a quarter, my son was recommended for "Gifted/Talented" classes. I think that says a lot about the quality of the education your child will get at Crawford (and also a little about the mindset of east-coast schools since they didn't initially accept that he had been in a similar program at Crawford.)

Crawford Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2010
Draconian. All they do is worksheets. Students are held to military standards, never allowed out of their seats, and not allowed to think for themselves.

Crawford Elementary School 5

Posted July 23, 2008

Crawford Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2007
I think that Crawford is one of the best schools in the area. my 6th grader has excelled since he started @ this school! THe staff is very helpful!

Crawford Elementary School 1

Posted May 10, 2005

Crawford Elementary School
692 Raven's Way, Eielson Afb, AK  99702
Last modified Crawford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crawford Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top