Bad
Good

My eldest is in 4th grade and has been at this school since Kindergarten. We have had teachers that are thoughtful. The old principal was great, this new one I just don't know much about other than my child is upset by taking away walk-arounds in halls when it is too cold to go outside and the talent show. I am upset that my child has had a problem with certain subjects since 2nd grade and we had teachers that down played the problem. Now she has grades instead of the rating score and she is D's and F's. We had a support team meeting with just about everyone because that was the only route to get dr ordered testing. They said give them 6-8 weeks to let them improve. At 8 weeks I called back and was told they wont test despite pediatricians request and they don't know what to do at this point. I am not getting calls back anymore either. Advice, if your childs grades suffer (pay attention to percentages, not the 'S' Rating) then holding back is not an option I was told after 2nd grade. I am highly upset that at this point my child is supposed to move through the system with suffering grades because it is better than holding back emotionally. She is the type that struggles with her math and reading assignments to the point of tears and several hours when it should be under 20 minutes. Good is that I have liked her teachers and the old principal, Mr File, as I don't know this one.

I would not reccomend this school if you are an involved parent that likes to be informed prior to big changes being made. This school acts and then you find out afterwards from your student. Defenitely got a communication problem.

My 2 girls go to Badger Road, and we think it's the best school by far!! The principal is outstanding and he has some of the BEST teachers as well.

All my 6 children attended and Badger and they loved it. I think the teaching and comminctaion is above average.

Teachers and the students are held to higher standards than surrounding schools.

Last modified Badger Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.