Nordale Elementary School 5

Posted December 10, 2007

Nordale Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2005
we moved my 3rd grader to nordale 8 years ago from a school she had had a tough time in. What a difference! I could not believe the improvement within months! My son has attended for 2 years now and I just can't believe the strong commitment these teachers and staff have for OUR children. If you are looking for a school for your children, this one is it!
2 people found this helpful

Nordale Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2005
The parent involvement at Nordale is the reason that I send my kids there. The teachers and faculty are outstanding. My children have enjoyed playing intramural sprots and loved the extracurricular basketball program Nordale used to provide. All my children have and will attend Nordale because the environment found there is second to none.

Nordale Elementary School
397 Hamilton Ave, Fairbanks, AK  99701
Last modified Nordale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nordale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top