Bad
Good

I enjoyed attending Ryan Middle School and cannot think of a better middle school anyone could ask for. A unique feature of ryan middle school is that they have swimming classes for 1/4 of the year. I think Ryan is a great school and recommend it to anyone and everyone.

While this school has some genuinely superior educators, they sustain the quality of their work INSPITE of the administration. Students' personal safety is an issue. Those whose responsibility it is to ensure a level of maturity and high standards of ethical conduct are remiss. There is a systemic policy of cover-ups to "avoid scandal" and a "bad reputation".

The staff is great and really cares about the students

Ryan is the most 'kid friendly' school I have ever known. It combines high quality teaching, a welcoming atmosphere, community involvement, and creative programming to produce a school where kids and parents feel comfortable. Students come back to visit years after leaving and still say their Ryan experience was the best of their educational career.

Has fantastic teachers that really care about education. Even though they are not given enough money for supplies for the classrooms they spend hundreds of dollars out of their own pockets. That is dedication!!

I forgot to put my rating in the last one, 'I enjoyed every minute of it....'

I taught at Ryan for 20 years and know it is a great school, with a wonderful staff and good parent support. During my teaching career most of my colleagues put in 10 hour days and often tutored kids after school on their own time. I would recommend Ryan for my own grandchildren.

My daughter attends Ryan Middle school. We think it is a great school with lots of opportunities for students.

Ryan is great place to be...well, atleast if you want to learn. The only problem with me is the children that go there... and some teachers I have problems with, but over all I like Ryan...The teachers I like the most are: Mr. Koczaja-8th grade Math Mrs. Debenham-7th grade Science Mr.Yordy-7th grade English (he's crazy) and finally Mrs. Sigmon-Swimming teacher There are a lot of fun things to do at Ryan, there is swimming, gym and health. They are very excellent teachers. I also have a had awesome experiences with the teachers I recognized. Like Mr Yordy, on the first day of school he jumped on my desk! Mr. Koczaja is an all around great teacher. I would recommend this school to anybody who just wants a great school

Last modified Ryan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.