Posted August 17, 2014
Fantastic school. The principle, Mr. Guy, is incredible. We love everything about this school. Highly recommend.

Posted December 19, 2011
My son attended this school for kindergarten and I was very pleased with the involvement of the staff.

Posted February 10, 2008

Posted October 30, 2007
Woodriver is by far one of the caring group of educators I have ever known. I have had three children go there and I have thoroughly appreciated their expertise, flexibility, and unification for the good of the kids. Teachers like Mrs. Forbes, Mrs. Levison, Mrs. Viale, Mrs. Cieplik, Mrs. Brashear, Mrs. Hackett, Mrs. Berkeland, Mrs. Nash, Mrs. Palomino, Mrs. Gottschalk, and others are only a few of the wonderful people at that school! They deserve all the credit for their efforts. Mr. Gillis is a terrific leader, empowering the teachers and staff to create the environment children thrive in. Our family will forever appreciate their hard work, dedication, and positive outlook.

Posted September 18, 2006
Excellent elementary school. Great variety of children and most all of the kids come from very stable homes. The academic programs and staff are all wonderful and most of the teachers have a long relationship of teaching at Woodriver. My younger child will be be able to have the same teachers as her older brother. Extracurricular activities are available and each year a new variety becomes available. Parent involvement is great as each concert and school/community event is standing room only. I believe this is an excellent school and feel secure that my children's education and safety is being taken care at Woodriver.

Woodriver Elementary School
5000 Palo Verde Dr, Fairbanks, AK  99709
Last modified Woodriver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodriver Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top