Hutchison High School 4

Posted October 17, 2009
I am the parent of a former student. I was impressed in the first few weeks of school, when my daughter would tell me about the professional conversations she would have with her classmates, regarding their career clusters. Many students had a passion for their cluster. I was also happy to see that there was pride and creativity demonstrated in all of the clusters. I didn't expect artistic expression from welders, broadcasters, motorheads, IT workers...but it was there in most of the students. The academic classes were very strong, especially in Math and English. Hutch has very dedicated and creative teachers and staff. Thanks for the great education for my daughter!

Hutchison High School 4

Posted March 31, 2009
Hutchison is an upcoming GREAT school. The students are wonderful, as well as the staff.

Hutchison High School
3750 Geist Rd, Fairbanks, AK  99709
Last modified Hutchison High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hutchison High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top