Posted January 19, 2010

Posted February 03, 2009
Monroe high school truly is a great school. Monroe is like my second home, I have attended the Catholic Schools of Fairbanks since kindergarten. Some of my classmates have grown up with me and some have joined our school more recently, eaither way I still feel like they are all my family. The school gives you personal attention that public school can not. I am able to participate in any sport or activity i want to, therefore I am involved in such a wide varity of things. I play tennis, volleyball, basketball, and softball ive also done cheerleading and track and field. I'm very involved in student government, aca deca, Leo's Club, National Honors Society, AASG, and ASAA. I truly belive that having such a loaded schedual will help me get into college, I have Monroe to thank for that. Monroe has also tought me the highest moral standards.

Posted May 15, 2006
Monroe Schools, both the elementary and secondary levels, do so many things right. It's an excellent school with an excellent, dedicated staff. Our family actually moved to Fairbanks so that our daughter could attend Monroe High School. We were especially interested in the music and math programs. Our daughter soon became interested in the after school programs and sports programs. It's a small school that stresses in its ads that it a fine school with a family atmosphere. The ads are correct! There is a strong feeling of connection for the students and for the students' families. That connection leads to many benefits for the students there. We are so happy that our daughter attends school there. She will graduate next year, and already she has her pick of colleges thanks to Monroe High School.

Monroe Catholic Junior/Senior High School 1

Posted May 07, 2005
- a former student
This school is absolutley terrible and has been ever since john hoffman left. The principal is too scared to make decisions on his own, the teachers don't have hearts except for about 3 of them, the rest could care less about the students which is not what you want in a good school. A word of advice if you were thinkin about sending your kids there.....DON'T.

Monroe Catholic Junior/Senior High School 4

Posted October 26, 2004
- a former student
Excellent teaching staff, especially Mrs. Sokaitis and Mr. Lantagne. The only problems there are disciplinary. For $4,000 a year it's not really worth it.

Monroe Catholic Junior/Senior High School 2

Posted August 30, 2004

Posted August 10, 2003
This school provides not only the finest basic education, but a wonderful grounding in moral and cultural values. Our children have grown and matured into productive and caring citizens, and their grades all improved dramatically when they transferred to Monroe.

Monroe Catholic Junior/Senior High School
615 Monroe St, Fairbanks, AK  99701
(907) 452-2044
Last modified Monroe Catholic Junior/Senior High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Monroe Catholic Junior/Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top