PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We have our 3 children enrolled at fairhill and they love it! We love the atmosphere at the school and how caring the teachers are. All of our kids have started in their preschool program and continued on! I'm amazed at how much my preschoolers have learned. Reading by 4!! The price is right, much more affordable than daycare!

My 3 year old son only lasted one week here. I went to pick him up, only to find that he had been in the parking lot and the teacher did not know he was gone. Doesn't seem like a safe learning environment to me.

Great school and son loves going there

My son attends this school. My husband and I love it and can't wait for next year to start. The teachers are all wonderful and the students taught at a higher level than the public schools and also how to respect one another and adults. The curriculum is faith based A Beka and is wonderful; our son is reading 3 letter words and is only in K-4 (aka pre-school). God Bless Fairhill Christian School we love you.

My children attended Fairhill for three years. The teachers are extremely gifted in accessing a child's understanding and enhancing the natural spirit to learn. The classes are structured, exciting, and fun. Parent involvement is encouraged. A truly blessed faculty. Each day is started with prayer, thanksgiving to the Father, and worship. Each subject is backed and enforced with God's word. Healthy excercise is endorsed through skiing, snowboarding, and sleding through the winter months. Field trips are wonderful and imaginative. Such as, Ice Fishing, Alice Through the Looking Glass on Ice, and many class outings. The school celebrates spiritual leadership and sponsors missionary trips through funds, fundraisers, and donations. I personally have enjoyed participating in school activities with my children. The love the facualty gives to the children is outstanding. It is like having an extended family Monday thru Friday. I encourage all to visit the school. God Bless Fairhill Christian.

Last modified Fairhill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12