PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 15, 2015
We have our 3 children enrolled at fairhill and they love it! We love the atmosphere at the school and how caring the teachers are. All of our kids have started in their preschool program and continued on! I'm amazed at how much my preschoolers have learned. Reading by 4!! The price is right, much more affordable than daycare!

Fairhill Christian School 1

Posted September 09, 2011
My 3 year old son only lasted one week here. I went to pick him up, only to find that he had been in the parking lot and the teacher did not know he was gone. Doesn't seem like a safe learning environment to me.

Posted May 05, 2010
Great school and son loves going there

Fairhill Christian School 5

Posted April 27, 2010
My son attends this school. My husband and I love it and can't wait for next year to start. The teachers are all wonderful and the students taught at a higher level than the public schools and also how to respect one another and adults. The curriculum is faith based A Beka and is wonderful; our son is reading 3 letter words and is only in K-4 (aka pre-school). God Bless Fairhill Christian School we love you.

Fairhill Christian School 5

Posted May 08, 2007
My children attended Fairhill for three years. The teachers are extremely gifted in accessing a child's understanding and enhancing the natural spirit to learn. The classes are structured, exciting, and fun. Parent involvement is encouraged. A truly blessed faculty. Each day is started with prayer, thanksgiving to the Father, and worship. Each subject is backed and enforced with God's word. Healthy excercise is endorsed through skiing, snowboarding, and sleding through the winter months. Field trips are wonderful and imaginative. Such as, Ice Fishing, Alice Through the Looking Glass on Ice, and many class outings. The school celebrates spiritual leadership and sponsors missionary trips through funds, fundraisers, and donations. I personally have enjoyed participating in school activities with my children. The love the facualty gives to the children is outstanding. It is like having an extended family Monday thru Friday. I encourage all to visit the school. God Bless Fairhill Christian.

Posted September 30, 2004
My two children attended Fairhill during the 02-03 and 03-04 school years. If you are interested in this school, contact them for current information - the basic information listed here appears to be out of date. At the time we were with Fairhill, student enrollment was over 200 and classes were available through grade 11. We moved from Alaska to Texas in the summer of 2004 and I find that I am missing Fairhill. This is a school that is very focused on teaching Godly character first, followed closely by a rigorous, traditional education. Fairhill used A Beka curriculum, which I found to be very thorough and age-appropriate in its presentation. Also, all curriculum that my children used (grades 4-7) was up to date, something we are NOT finding at our school in Texas. Altogether, Fairhill is a very cozy place in the Land of the Midnight Sun.

101 City Lights Boulevard, Fairbanks, AK  99712
Last modified Fairhill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12