Posted March 02, 2010

Posted July 05, 2008
I started Raven my senior year and needed to make up 3 credits on top of the normal workload. The administration at Raven recognized my pitfalls and worked with me to get where I needed to be. I graduated on time - something that would not have been possible had I stayed at my Public High School in North Pole.

Posted February 05, 2006
We have been with Raven Correspondence for three years, it has been a great experience. I have tried a few other Alaska homeschool programs but Raven has been the best thus far. I would recomend this program to anyone who is considering a homeschool program!

Raven Correspondence School
4762 Old Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK  99709
Last modified Raven Correspondence School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raven Correspondence School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top