Public charter
Fairbanks, AK

Effie Kokrine Charter School 3

Posted March 28, 2015
I'm writing this review based on some of the 9th grade students. Please tell the Highschool teachers listed here(M.Sopoliga, E. Galloway) to be more strict with working time, I can't focus when students are arguing about simple things, I either go home with a headache when I have classes with the students (Mainly 9th graders) or when its Friday, i don't have the classes with them and my day actually goes really good. I'm sorry for my honest review, but I can't focus with my head being put up with this task to ignore MANY students who don't think about others, who just think of themselves when they talk.

Effie Kokrine Charter School 5

Posted November 11, 2009
i atend Effie Kokrine and it rocks it makes me be a better perosn. i get all B's at lowest because that is the lowest u can it and it makes me a way better student. i love it here with all my friends and i love how u can learn more about your Native cultueral back ground

Effie Kokrine Charter School

Posted July 08, 2008
This is a great school if you want your son/daughter to be more involved with the teachers and community. There is definitely a lot more support and help from teachers available than from the more metro public schools located in Fairbanks, AK.

Effie Kokrine Charter School
601 Loftus Rd, Fairbanks, AK  99709
Last modified Effie Kokrine Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Effie Kokrine Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top