PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I looked all over town for a school that I could afford and that would be more than just a day care center for my 4 year old. I wanted her to really learn something. Hamilton Acres was a great choice and one we are making again this year. Our daughter learned very quickly and the the low student to teacher ratios really helped. It provided her with a more comfortable family type atmosphere. She can't wait for her school to start!

HABS is a wonderful school! The staff is awesome! My daughter attended K-5. She came home each day, eager to tell us what she learned. The teachers and staff are very dedicated to the academic side, but more importantly the spiritual side of the lives of the students that attend. We are thankful for the opportunity for our child to atttend HABS.

Excellent school with loving staff! HABS offers a Godly environment and a great curriculum. My boys LOVED attending and have very fond memories. The teachers were key in setting a solid foundation in my boys educational and spiritual lives.

Last modified Hamilton Acres Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8